Pilates videos for beginners

I’m keen to try Pilates at home but not sure where to start. Does anyone have any recommendations for YouTube videos/channels, or affordable online platforms for beginners?

1 Like

Have you had a look at @SophieKulcsar 's IG? X

5 Likes

I love Melissa Wood Health platform too - its around £8 a month and has tons of different level and style Pilates classes (as well as Yoga/Meditation/Recipes etc) x

2 Likes

Most online platforms offer a 7 or 14-day trial, which is a great way to try it out to see what you think. My top picks are Fluidform (amazing for variety), Maia Well Co (really nice and gentle so great for beginners) and Lottie Murphy.

I love Melissa Wood Health!

Love Lottie Murphy, really easy to follow and a lot of various classes x

I recommend Melissa Wood Health to all of my friends! She has a 7 day free trial if you want to try it out and see how you like it. She also has tiers of difficulty level and lots of different types of workouts to choose from.

This is a good free start and it’s easy to repeat each morning if you’re not too fussed about variety

1 Like

Nathalie Clough is superb - see her Instagram posts Nathalie.Clough and she has a free 10 day trial

1 Like

I love Bryony Deery! She has a free 7 day trial of her new platform

https://pilatesbybryony.com/the-platform

x

2 Likes

I like ‘Move with Nicole’ videos on YouTube. Lots of variety and plenty of options for beginner level. She also has weekly workout plans on her website Weekly Plans – Move With Nicole

1 Like

Lottie Murphy is fab! I’ve been doing her pilates for about 10 years now, her membership platform offers a 7 day free trial then £19.99 a month which is great value for money :smiling_face: she’s also running a 24 days of pilates starting 1st December xxx

1 Like

I’ve been doing Fluidform for a couple of months and really rate it. They often do beginner challenges, which is a good way to get to know the moves quickly. Love all her recipe ideas too (especially the matcha smoothie).

1 Like

I’m obsessed with Live Brave by Louise Buttler - such a good instructor and new videos daily. Again there is a 14 day free trial https://livebrave.life/

1 Like

I have been following The Pilates Class by Jacqui Kingswell and she is amazing!! Plus a yearly subscription is around £120.