Post Baby Fashion

My daughter is three and I feel like I’ve lost my style as my body has changed and my needs for clothing has also changed.

How do I reinvent my style and feel confident again?

1 Like

Hello,

I hope you are well. Congratulations on your little girl. This often happens after having a baby and but it’s a great chance to fall back in love with fashion and create a new style that works for you.

My first piece of advice would be to create a mood board of looks that you like using Pinterest or saving pictures of anyone’s style that you admire on Instagram. Look in your wardrobe to see what you still love. Next, treat yourself to a shopping a day trying on items that you have identified that you like and working out what works for your body shape. Try to create a capsule wardrobe of 10-15 items that you can easily mix and match, either with some new items or by adding to what you already own.

The best way to feel confident is by being comfortable in you clothes. Any item of clothing that sparks joy, will also do this. From a great fitting pair of jeans, to a pretty dress or wow top.

x

I like that. :heart: