Powder Bronzer Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a great powder bronzer for a 40+ year old? Cream bronzers (I’ve tried Chanel, NudeStix and Beauty Pie) just don’t seem to work for me. Many thanks.

1 Like

When it comes to powder, I swear by Benefit Hoola, me and my mum have been using that one for years and I’d say that it looks good on everyone, it’s a nice versatile shade as well

2 Likes

I really like this Kiko bronzer it’s quite subtle and easy to build up

1 Like

I love Charlotte Tilbury’s airbrush bronzer, I always revert back to it after trying something new! It’s also huge so lasts forever as well

1 Like

A classic! Thank you.

Thank you, Ellie. I’ll pop into Kiko and have a look.

Great - Charlotte Tilbury is always a good choice! Thanks for the recommendation.

My all-time favourite bronzing powder is the Matte Radiance Baked Powder from Laura Mercier. I use shade 002 and it warms the skin in such a flattering way – a radiant finish without being shimmery x

2 Likes

I have tried quite a few, but I just keep coming back to this one by Guerlain. I’ve had mine for about a decade and I still haven’t hit pan. I’ve used others in between, but it’s really excellent value as I’ve used it heaps. In my opinion Guerlain make the most thoughtful, natural shades. No orange, and no glitter. (Instead it’s like an almost inconspicuous, subtle glimmer rather than anything spangly.) The power is so finely milled, a lovely, worthwhile self-gift! X

1 Like

I love hourglass!

1 Like

Thank you!

Great - thank you!

Thanks!

Another vote for Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush bronzer - great product x

1 Like

Another recommendation for Charlotte Tilbury

1 Like

Fab - thank you!

Thank you very much!

I’ve been loving this at the moment: https://www.sephora.co.uk/p/DIOR-Backstage-Rosy-Glow-44g?curr=GBP&option=86554curr=GBP&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwhvi0BhA4EiwAX25uj4pFaVGh9y55DTiMtZ5VwG2n6cFD6jQoXRYvCElgSGqFN0nqGVnnvhoClCAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

In Bronzed Glow. It says blusher but it gives skin such a nice warmth!

1 Like

Aside from the benefit hoola bronzer, I also swear by the NARS Laguna bronzing powder

1 Like

I have huge respect for Bare Minerals, and they’re products are always so natural looking. I love this powder!

1 Like