Pregnancy Style

Hi Lu,

I am currently 19 weeks pregnant, and really struggling with what to wear during pregnancy! What were your wardrobe staples/brands that you loved? I am currently finding jeans/bottom half the hardest. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you, L x

2 Likes

I didnt buy a huge amount of maternity wear apart from a few base laters. Maternity leggings Spanx and Seraphine a Bumpsuit unitard and a pair of maternity jeans from River Island. I then layered with overszied shirts, cardigan and blazers which were I knew I would wear again. Knitted are also super useful and they can grow with you! Hope that helps.

Congratulations, Lucy!

JoJoMamanBebe do cute stuff, including leggings and jeans.
They do have some shops dotted around, but the website is good.

Hiya - fashion writer here! There is a small, slow fashion company that manufactures its own clothes in London called Clary & Peg. They create adjustable clothes to wear throughout your pregnancy, while breastfeeding and that can be worn indefinitely/afterwards. They don’t do jeans but they have dungarees, jumpsuits, dresses and so on. I don’t work for the company, but they have been on my ‘sustainable brand’ radar for a little while. Hope this helps! xx

H&M and Motherhood Maternity had some maternity leggings, comfy ones. For jeans, try the ones with the stretchy panels, I heard it’s a game changer.