Quality & Affordable Black Knurled Internal Door Handles

Hi everyone, I’m in need of your help. We are currently in the process of building our forever home. With the extreme cost increases. I want to buy quality door handles that don’t break (two teenage girls) easily, whilst being mindful of the cost as we have a budget (which was blown out of the water in the 11mths it took for planning, our build more than doubled :pleading_face:). I look forward to reading all your suggestions.

1 Like

We’ve ordered a few things now from Ironmongery Direct and been pleasantly surprised by the quality considering their prices. Just seen these on there that might be similar to what you’re after: https://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk/product/hampstead-knurled-lever-door-handle-on-rose-matt-black-424032

1 Like

Costs are spiraling rapidly and I keep hearing stories similar to yours.

If it’s a forever home and the budget stretches, these look smart and hard-wearing.

1 Like

I am in a similar situation RE renovating and spiralling costs! It will be worth it in the end.

I have bought a few hardware bits from Corston Door Furniture – Corston

They’re fab quality and look amazing. They also offer trade discount so I would ask your builders to register.

Alternatively, Howdens do cheap hardware that seem good quality too Black Door Handles | Handles | Screws and Ironmongery | Howdens

You will need a trade account to access pricing! x

1 Like

Thank you so much x

Many thanks, you have been so helpful. The costs have been crazy. Will be so good to find great hardware that doesn’t cost a fortune.

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like