Raey Khaki Utility Jacket -SOLD

Raey Khaki Utility Jacket - Size 6 (oversized fit so I would say it fits 6 - a small 12 even). - RRP £450 selling for £200 (open to offers). Only worn a few times and in amazing condition. Perfect shacket for spring! A classic piece. I’m a size 10, 5’9 and also heavily pregnant atm so hope that gives an idea of fit from the photo :slight_smile:

Is this still available please?

Hello! Yes it is :slight_smile:

Would you accept £180?

Hi Louise, I would! Thank you so much. If you could send via PayPal and ensure it’s ‘friends and family’ please. The email address is blakechloe@hotmail.co.uk. As soon as I receive payment I will post out straight away so do just let me know where to send it. If you could add £5 for postage that would be fab. Chloe

If it’s ok with you I will select ‘purchasing goods and services’ so I am covered by the Buyer Protection scheme if it gets lost in the post etc. Please confirm and I can transfer today :blush:

No problem at all! Thank you. C x

Let me know when you have transferred so I can check PayPal and get it all packaged up for you to send tomorrow :blush:

All done - thanks!

All received, thank you! Will post tomorrow for you :slight_smile:

Hi Chloe. Thanks for the super speedy postage. All arrived safely and you were a pleasure to deal with. Though I must say, I feel quite aggrieved by the £60 price tag on it from EditSecondHand. I thought I was buying an item that was nearly new given you said it had only been worn a handful of times. Seems I paid rather over the odds for something that is at least third hand!

Hi Louise,

Thank you for your message and so pleased it has arrived safely. I purchased via edit secondhand for £200 and it has only been worn a handful of times and is as described. I can assure you it is definitely worth what you have paid and so sorry you feel this way. The price is inline with other sellers for similar Raey Jackets

Thanks Chloe. It was the £60 price tag that stuck in the throat! Good to know. It’s gorgeous and I will enjoy it in any case.

I can’t think why it would have said £60 but fully understand why you would feel like that. So pleased you love it and it’s gone to a good home! Now all we need is some warmer weather for shackets :raised_hands:t3: I cannot wait to put my long puffer away :smiling_face: xxx