Recommendations for girls trip is Seville

Hiya would be grateful for any ‘must visit’ sites, experiences and restaurants that we could pop into our 2 day itinerary! If there also is a particular part of town that is fab to stay in that would grand to know aswell - there is 5 of us going in total x

1 Like

I stayed at Hotel Las Casas de El Arenal. It was really lovely and has a little roof terrace with sunbeds and a little honest bar to grab a drink after a long day around the city. There was a lovely restaurant round the corner from the hotel that the concierge requested (I’ll try and find it). When we went (August) they had street parties and outside bars set up, was so much fun.

1 Like

Hi Sarah!

Have you watched this?

This whole series was really interesting, with visits to fabulous places and lots of delicious food and drink.

https://www.channel5.com/show/portillo-s-andalucia/season-1/sevilla-and-carmona

1 Like

For a fun girls trip my recs are:
Ricca Pizzeria for pizza and cocktails
Petra for tapas and wines
La Terraza del Eme - a cool rooftop bar with nice cocktails
San Francisco if you want to go out out

Also a flamenco show is a must! La Casa del Flamenco has lots of shows

1 Like

Some inspo can be found here! A Love Letter (and Guide) To Seville – Aimé London

1 Like

Hi, my best friend and I did a girls trip earlier this year to Seville. It was a long weekend - so we were there 3 days total. We stayed in the Hotel Fernando III and felt like it was a great location. There was even a complimentary bottle of prosecco on our arrival!

El Rinconcillo is great - keep in mind that it gets packed and you might be shoved into a little corner. That is what happened to us but the waiter was great. The menu was all in Spanish, so you might need Google translate.

Bar Alfalfa was also a nice spot and we managed to sit here and have a relaxed dinner.

We did a free walking tour which we booked through Guru Walks which allowed us to see all the main sights. From there, we decided to visit the Puerta del Perdón and the Patio de los Naranjos as well as Plaza de Espana, Catedral de Sevilla and the Real Alcazar de Seville.

We visited the Setas de Seville during the day to get a view of the city by day and the ticket was also valid if we wanted to go back in the evening to see the light show.

Visit Triana too which is across the river. Nice little spot to have some tapas and a drink. We were told this is the spot for nightlife, but we didn’t end up going out and had a relaxed weekend with wine and tapas in the restaurants and bars.

Enjoy your trip!

1 Like