Rug for living room

Hello, ppl could you please help me find a perfect rug for my living room? I’ve white walls and an olive green sofa which colour and style rug will go with it. Pls

2 Likes

Hi Poonam!

I would recommend looking at the sites below.
You can filter by colour, size, shape and style. There is a huge range, from various manufacturers - far more than any retailer can stock - and they are delivered to your door. I managed to find exactly the colours I was looking for on Rugs Direct.

Because of its dark wooden legs, your sofa is fairly traditional, but here are some ideas, if you are looking to bridge the gap between classic and modern and keep the room feeling light. Brooklyn is great, because it has several tones of green and introduces brown and white/cream, so would tie in with your colour scheme. It’s popular though - not many left!

Anyway, have fun scrolling around the sites…

I love this one - and a little bit of green to tie in the sofa

Hi @giripoonam005 , we recommend Ruggable. We use this brand within our design schemes. They have a beautiful range of rugs that are also washable and would work with your sofa. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Dunelm have some beautiful rugs atm!

I really like ruggable! There are some fun prints and textures, and they are machine washable…

I spent weeks rug hunting! Heals have some lovely choices - and I got mine from here but also French Connection home have some great rugs on their site x

1 Like