Sani / Ikos / Verdura / Forte Village

Can anyone recommend any of these hotels (if Sani or Ikos- which?!) for a family holiday with children aged 6 and 7 please? Our priorities are for it to be easy with kids (one of whom is reluctant to go to kids clubs) with amazing food (ideally sushi) and a luxury feel (as far as poss with kids!) So grateful for any insights!

1 Like

While I haven’t stayed at Sani I know quite a few families who have - it’s vast by all accounts but that also means you get tons of choice with activities and restaurants too. I’ve stayed at a smaller hotel on the next door peninsular called Eagles Palace which was much more low key but still had a choice of restaurants, watersports and a kids club - just a much more low key vibe. While I was there we took a boat to the nearby Ikos - I thought it looked very chilled and at that point it was quite small - to the point I wondered if it was too small? I guess it depends on whether you want that big resort feeling, or something more authentic?

1 Like

I don’t have children but have been to Ikos Dassia with friends who had kids - they loved it! There are countless pools, including kids pools, and I know our friends loved the ease of getting them food/snacks throughout the day and the rooms have everything you need. We are off to Ikos Aria in May with the same group… I’ll report back! x

1 Like

I haven’t stayed in either of these above but have been to the Peligoni and Greece and also Eagles Palace which were both great and have similar offerings to what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Second Ikos Dassia. I’ve not been with children, however there is so much space (many pools, long private beach & lots of restaurants) that I imagine they would enjoy!

1 Like