Sardinia recommendations!

I am looking to go to Sardinia in September with my partner but am unsure where is best! Ideally we want to be within walking distance of a good town for food and drink, but also near to nice beaches to switch off.

Any recommendations so welcome/or ideas of where is good! We don’t have a big budget, but are willing to make it a bit special as it’s a special birthday treat x

2 Likes

Fun! There are some nice ideas in here: 7 Autumn Breaks In Italy To Book Now | SheerLuxe

7 Pines looks really special too: Luxury Hotel Sardinia | 7Pines Resort Sardinia

1 Like

Hey Becky, I went in September last year. I didn’t stay there but I believe Porto Rotondo is a good area to stay in near a cute town / beaches however not many hotels there
Costa Smeralda / Porto Cervo has the fanicest hotels in the area and beautiful beaches
It’s definitely a car rental place as while fairly small you want to be able to travel around to the best beaches as they are quite spread out

• Dinner at Il Tartarughino was lovely
  • San Pantaleo is a cute area with a market in the day and lots of outdoor restaurants at night

Yes! Second 7Pines which is beautiful! For something more affordable Gallicantu Stazzo Retreat has amazing interiors and is surrounded by woodland so it feels very private and exclusive!