Search IG for a particular dress…

Hello, can anybody help, please? Desperately looking for a dress I spotted back in June. It was worn by a guest at Lord Grosvenor’s wedding to Olivia Hanson. I’ve searched and searched but having no luck. Anyone seen it anywhere. It may not exist, could have been made for her? It fits the girl so well, it may well have been. Thank you in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Photo should be attached :pray:

Hi lovely - I think it might be Rhode, but sadly sold out on Net a P! Rhode Resort Lulani Printed Recycled Crepe Maxi Dress - Green - ShopStyle

Oh wow! Thank you so much. Shame it’s sold out but I can stop searching now. Might get lucky on Vestiare or similar🙏Really appreciate your time and response, Thank you, have a fab weekend x

Always worth checking on Vinted too x

Thank you for your response. I really need to have a chat with myself! I’ve been madly jumping from eBay to Vinted to Vestiaire to HEWI and more over and over for most of the day. I need to take a step back! Nightmare x

Just seen this on the Outnet in size 8 if that works! https://www.theoutnet.com/en-ru/shop/product/rhode/dresses/midi-dress/lulani-printed-crepe-maxi-dress/1647597327462144