Ski Clothes

Hi everyone :slight_smile: I’m going skiing for the first time in years. I used to ski regularly but its been a while so feeling a bit lost slopes fashion wise! I have lots of great thermal gear but was thinking I could upgrade my ski trousers, ski jacket and maybe jumper for underneath. Does anyone have any great suggestions? Though I’m hoping my family love it and it becomes a yearly thing, I don’t want to over invest incase its a one off. I don’t really want to spend more than £200 on any single item.
Would also love suggestions for apres boots to wear in the resort…?
Also - renting (fashion forward items anyway) isn’t really an option as I live in Spain and haven’t found any great fashion forward ski rental services here.
Thanks very much!

1 Like

Hi Rebecca

Dare2B have a lot of skiwear on SALE right now, plus a 15% off promo code of JAN15 , or 17% off your first order if you give them your email address!
There is also 4.8% cashback, if you buy via the Quidco Search Engine.

1 Like

One option is to rent - sites like Hurr have a great selection
Otherwise buy second hand to save some money - especially on vestiare collective or depop!

if you do want to buy new, there are some great high street options right now from Oysho, zara and H&M x

I find The High street good too! Have a look on Asos (Topshop) section as well as Oysho/Zara/H&M. They also have great offerings for accessories, you can rent a helmet when renting ski hire usually.

I would also check out the OUTNET as they might have some things in the sale. As for ski boots, a bit more of an investment but bobbies do really nice boots that can be worn in the winter too.
Abisko Brown Soile - Cold weather boots with sheepskin fur lining and notched sole in leather - Bobbies - Women

The high street such as H&M also have cheaper versions x

Zara actually have a ski collection at the mo!