Ski season 🎿

Hello I am off in December to do a ski season for 6 months and wanted any advice & fashion ideasss for the slopes massive fan of perfect moment , moncker and goldbergh let me know if anyone has any advice or outfit inspired for skiing :skier: xxemphasised text

1 Like

How fun, I have just booked a ski trip and am starting to think of outfits too! We will be covering this lots of site over the next few months,

I have heard great things about Sorel boots.

Net a Porter has a great edit here, I think Bogner has some really chic pieces. We Norwegians also has some lovely pieces, I especially like the printed fair isle styles.

I think the high st often has a great offering, I would look out for the Free People edit that always has a great selection, including both own brand pieces and other brands too, always a great curation.

Very envious!!
I’d definitely invest in some good boots. You’ll see Sorel everywhere out there but I also really rate the Ganni shearling lined boots too for something that you can wear with jeans.
It’s worth keeping an eye on the high street too as so much will drop soon. Zara is great for base layers and hm too.
Agolde do more fashion forward ski jackets. I’ve had my eye on a couple in the past. If you’re out there for a while, it’s definitely worth investing in a really good jacket for sure.

How exciting!
Finisterre has some great Fleece options that are super warm & perfect for the slopes.
Sweaty Betty have a great ski & snowboard selection.
Napapijri has amazing jackets with large pockets for holding essentials.
Be sure to get a hip pack bag, they are a lifesaver if you are planning on bringing more things, like spf or lip tints, up the mountain.
Have fun! xx

So much fun! I think the high street is great for base layers and some fun options. Oysho is good for layers and H&M do some great accessories.