Ski Stag/Hen

My partner and I are looking to do a skiing sten, there will be large group of us (age range 29-32). We are looking to go April or October/November next year for 3/4 nights. Please share any recommendations for places/Chalets or hotels.

Many Thanks

2 Likes

Zermatt is the only place for you!!! Hotel National (look it up on the web) will look after you totally - mention my name and you should get TOP DRAWER service!!! Located near to the center of the town and, as importantly, near to the lift that will take you to the very best mountain restaurants, as you are there for only three days, you need to be very efficient with your time. If you need more recommendations, send an email to me at gaj@parkersfashion.com. Enjoy!!!

1 Like

This sounds SO fun! If you’re only going for a few nights, I think a short transfer time is key (i.e. Three Valleys is out of the question). How about St Anton? You can fly to Innsbruck and then it’s only an hour in a transfer. I have had some very fun trips staying at the Mooser hotel - it’s linked to the iconic Mooserwirt which is legendary for apres. MooserWirt

Although if you’re going to be a large group, a chalet is probably easier!

For party vibes, I’ve also heard great things about Mayrhofen, which is also around an hour from Innsbruck.

x

2 Likes

This sounds AMAZING

Definitely would recommend Austria from a value perspective.

Saalbach-Hinterglemm is a great resort with multiple pubs, restaurants & clubs for evenings.

Art & Ski-In Hotel Hinterhag Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Austria Hotel Art & Ski is a great multi-person accomodation. I’ve been to a few work ski trips here and its a fab location, it is well looked after, close to the slopes/ main town and and they don’t mind noise x

1 Like

Wow this is so fun! No recs but this sounds super cool x

1 Like

I’d look at F&P Travel, as they look after lots of lovely chalets and group accommodation in the mountains!

1 Like

Thank you all for the recommendations they’ve been so helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have always go skiing in Morzine! It is a great area as you are also close to Les Gets & Avoriaz so there are a few different areas to explore. The slopes also suit lots of different abilities so quite nice for big groups of people.

1 Like