Skincare for long haul flights

Hi

Going on a long haul flight next week and looking for any skincare tips or what you should be using to keep your skin looking hydrated! Any regimes or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Sophie

2 Likes

I would just say keep as hydrated as you can - both internally and externally. Experts recommend this for flights for good reason and you can get it as a mini now: SUMMER FRIDAYS Jet Lag Mask | Cult Beauty

If you don’t care what others think, take some 111SKIN sheet masks with you and pop them on during the flight - they have biodegradable materials and instantly revive dry skin

Finally, a good lip balm is key in my opinion. I never travel without Elizabeth Arden’s 8 Hour Balm as you can use it everywhere!

2 Likes

I love to spray my face regularly with this Caudalie Elixir to stay hydrated

1 Like

Yes to a face mist! I am currently using the new Aromatherapy Associates Hydration Boost Mist, super hydrating and smells so refreshing. Hydration Boost Mist 100ml | Aromatherapy Associates

And lanolips golden ointment for cuticles/lips/dry skin x

1 Like

A face mask is a must on long haul flights! I always use the Dr Jart+ face masks- this in particular is great

1 Like

Garnier have just launched this sheet mask which is amazing https://www.superdrug.com/skin/face-skin-care/face-masks/face-masks-sheets/garnier-hyaluronic-acid-icy-cucumber-cryo-jelly-face-mask/p/827499

Not only great for in-flight hydration but also a lovely cooling mask for when you’ve been in the sun all day! x

1 Like

I’d recommend a spray of the Odylique Rose Super Tonic. I love a spray of this on a long flight. It’s totally natural and the smell is subtle so doesn’t upset other travellers. I also find it great for menopausal flushes :hot_face:

1 Like

Charlotte would say MZ Skin masks!!

I would recommend Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask and Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, both available from Space NK. Enjoy your holiday.

I took this on a recent long-haul flight and my skin felt super hydrated!

Nothing beats Weleda Skinfood, a very, very thin layer then when it sinks in do another do this several times if you need to and by the end of your flight your skin will be lovely.

A mist is a must as it feels so refreshing when your skin feels parched. I recently used the Espa Hydrating Floral Spa-Fresh Mist and it smells divine. I also rate the Summer Fridays Jet Lag mask For lips, you can’t beat the cult multi-use balm from Dr Lipp in my opinion. x