Skincare

Hi.

What is the best skin care range for mature skin. I am looking for serum and moisturiser?

Thank you

1 Like

I personally think Clarins is one of the best. The formulas are so gentle, yet really hydrating and comforting!

The Double Serum really is great and does give skin better glow and smoothness. If that’s too expensive, I still rate No7 - its products really are great, especially these:

I also do recommend beauty pie. It’s MUCH cheaper if you become a member - even if only for a short time - and they have incredible anti-ageing skincare. Check out Youthbomb! x

1 Like

I love the Medika 8 for all the skin type. It’s a little bit pricy but worth it.

Hi. I would definitely go with La Roche-Posay

La Roche Posay are top. Also check out Korean brand products for mature skin as they offer good quality products: https://peachesandcremeshop.com/collections/for-mature-skin

Hi there is so many skincare products out there and you can spend alot of money trying to find the correct one for your skin, I can personally recommend Elemis Pro Collagen range its abit pricey but if you go to QVC website its alot cheaper,my mam used to use Clinique and i bought her for Christmas a few years ago Elemis and she is now converted and is amazed by the results,hope this helps you i know its abit pricey but honestly you only need a small amount of the products so in the long run its worth it,also have you ever tried Gau sha you can slot that into your skincare and see amazing results x