Slicked back hair products!

Hey! Would love product recommendations for slicked back buns/ponytails. Mainly to control flyaways/post partum broken hair poking out… thanks

3 Likes

This is the holy grail - Larry King Hair Care A Social Life for Your Hair | Cult Beauty

2 Likes

I have so many! The Eco green hair gel from Boots, and the Got 2 Be Hair Glue also. And lots of hairspray!

2 Likes

This is amazing: Matte Pomdae by OUAI Haircare – OUAI UK

x

2 Likes

Thanks all!

I also really like the Cantu edge control gel for those little flyaways and baby hairs at the front

1 Like

Agreed - the Larry king social life for your hair and Ouai matte pommade are SO good.
I’d also give Slick Stick™ Single Pack | UK Slick Hair Company a go for touch ups throughout the day.

While we’re on the topic - has anyone here tried a mousse for slicking back the hair? Have seen a few tiktoks of people doing that instead of a wax but unsure which brands do a good one.

2 Likes

I love the Ouai pomade too! x

I’ve not tried mousse but sometimes I go for a leave-in conditioner – then I know my hair’s getting a benefit as well as controlling flyaways.
I’m loving this Gisou one Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner 150ml | Cult Beauty

Agree with Becky, this is my slicked bun ride or die x

I love this pomade stick from Tancho! It’s super easy to reapply and smells so nice.

Got 2 be gel is a life saver your hair will not move! and a bristle brush will help get a smooth bun

I use the larry king brush with the ouai pomade at home then will pop the social life tube in my purse for on the go touch ups!