Smaller brands for bridesmaid dresses

I’m a bridesmaid (technically maid of honour) for my BFFs wedding next year. Does anyone know of any small, independent brands for lovely dresses?

1 Like

https://wearerewritten.com/ are a small brand that have a lot of styles in various shapes. Their showroom is close to Crate Brewery on the canal so it makes a fun day trip xx

Thanks Chloe, these are lovely!

I went to Rewritten for my bridesmaids’ dresses last year and really recommend them too - they were really lovely at the fitting and the dresses were beautiful and lots of people asked where they were from :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Yes to Rewritten! I wore this for my sister’s wedding a few years ago and had the sleeves stitched up to create a cap sleeve (I found that style more flattering than the wrap dress!): Mykonos Floor Length Bridesmaids Dress In Oyster Pink | Rewritten – Rewritten

The showroom is definitely worth a visit and the girls are so lovely, x

1 Like

Abbie Jade Bridesmaid & Evening Wear. You can purchase through stockists or Silkfred.

1 Like

I went to Maids To Measure for mine and loved having the shop to ourselves to try everything on. Their dresses are really good quality too and come in lots of styles, so there’s something to suit everyone.

1 Like