Sofa recommendations please!

I’m looking to replace my 2 seater sofa with a 3 seater that’s much deeper (and comfier) than my current one. Love the look of Loaf but not the price tag - any recommendations of where to look for something similar but with a more accessible price? Would also love to know if Loaf is really worth the price? Thanks!

1 Like

I love Swyft - the quality is excellent and they come really quickly - no waiting for 10-12 weeks! I have this one in Bone and although it’s a 2 seater it easily fits 3. I have the footstool that makes is a chaise on one side too, but it’s not attached you can you easily swap sides if you end up in a home where it needs to be switched later on.

1 Like

Hi @lcbrowne91 , you may want to take a look at Marks and Spencer. They have different filling options for there sofas and have some nice shapes! Loaf sofas are beautiful and we do recommend these to our customers. If you would like any guidance and help with your home, we are an online interior design company offering expert advice with affordable packages. Heres the link to our website if you would like to take a look - https://www.thelivinghouse.co.uk/