Special touches for a hen do

My best friend is getting married this summer and her hen do is in Lisbon in May. We’ve hired an Airbnb and have booked various activities - boat trip, private chef, beach club, restaurants etc.

Does anyone have any fun ideas or extras that made a hen do feel extra special or unique? Open to all suggestions, thanks everyone! x

1 Like

I have the same coming up for one of my good friends this summer! We are hoping to put together some affordable goodie bags/survival kits for the weekend! Maybe personalised basket bags with our names on if not too £££. A personalised quiz and colour themes so she is always standing out in terms of clothing.

I would also love some more ideas on this topic!

I’ve seen quite a few tiktoks where people personalised things for the hen do - for example personalised glasses for the weekend, eye masks, pj’s and things like that. Love the idea of the basket bags that Coco mentioned too!!

If the bride is nostalgic, consider asking everyone to share their favorite pictures of themselves with her. Not only is this a fairly inexpensive way to decorate, it often always start good convos! You can use freeprints.com, which offers 45 free prints per month.