Stretch mark treatment

I’ve just had my second baby and picked up a few stretch marks this time round. They’re still pink and fairly new so I’m keen to treat them now to minimise their appearance as much as possible, any top tips? I’ve heard good things about retinol but are there any over the counter products strong enough to make a difference?

I’ve heard that Bio-oil and Weleda are powerful products when it comes to stretch marks.

Sadly nothing short of laser( limited results) and surgery will really fix it. Nothing topical helps scars which is essentially what stretch marks are … tissue that’s deeply damaged

They can be hard to get rid of, but there are some things you can do and try to minimise their appearance - we got some good advice from two experts on SheerLuxe recently: Everything You Need To Know About Stretch Marks | SheerLuxe

Hopefully this is helpful - it’s certainly true we all get them!

1 Like

I really noticed a difference after using this clarins oil, a firm favourite amongst my friends.
https://www.johnlewis.com/clarins-tonic-body-treatment-oil-firming-toning-100ml/p38510?size=100ml&s_ppc=2dx92700071607142398_mixed_fashion_BAU&tmad=c&tmcampid=2&gclid=CjwKCAjwzY2bBhB6EiwAPpUpZjJd4it0y1FL_HIwcpqz3xd-1UA2gImvV3MPbQjv5pIQ1dKuFN6gehoC5b4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I agree! I think Bio Oil is great

1 Like