Styling product for thick straight hair

Hi all! I recently purchased the Dyson airwrap and I’m a little lost with styling products that can make my waves last longer. I have straight thick hair (like A LOT of hair) so I was thinking maybe the Moroccanoil hydrating styling cream could be a good choice… Has anyone tried this product? Or does anyone have another recommendation ? Thank you!!

1 Like

This is fab! Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) 5-in-1 Styling Treatment 118ml - LOOKFANTASTIC

Love this product it’s a multi-purpose use. It can be used for styling and heat protection too. Redken One United Multi-Benefit Treatment (150ml) - LOOKFANTASTIC

1 Like

I have the exact same issue and so far some of the prods I’ve used or have on my list are:

1 Like

To keep curls or volume in hair spray tecni art pli into wet hair. The blowdry will really stay!

1 Like

I really recommend this: https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/hair-by-sam-mcknight-modern-hairspray-multi-task-styling-mist/13313192.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwte-vBhBFEiwAQSv_xQv-fUugMtUSn8G9rd4PPz8K7bBRnDctOvVr-JJE4wBB5xa-UJVB9xoCLZEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

It’s a hairspray but not sticky at all! I love his texture mist too. I often find a good bit of dry shampoo works to hold styles a bit longer. Do use the cold shot on the Dyson too - I hadn’t for ages then realised it really helps hold the style x

1 Like