Stylish Walking boots for walking round NYC

Hey, I’m heading to NYC at the end of the month and I’m looking for a pair of stylish walking boots. to walk around the city but are both waterproof and warm. Thank you.

1 Like

Inuikii is a brand lots of our team love and wear. I’d also recommend looking at Sorel, especially the Torino boots, Jimmy Choo also have some very warm options as well as Penelope Chilvers.
We recently did an edit of very warm boots here too

1 Like

Not sure your budget but I love my Grenson’s they are so comfy and i’ve had them for years, they’re an investment but one i’d deffo recommend!

2 Likes

I agree! I love my Nanettes. I have had them for years and they’re super comfortable! I honestly can wear them hours on end with no problem.

1 Like

GANNI - have some great black ankle length boots, really comfortable too. Not sure of price bracket - but I have often look on Flannels as sometimes they do their own sales and outlet prices on GANNI items (where I found mine!)

1 Like

I would have a look at Clarks:

https://www.clarks.eu/be/en/women/boots/ankle-boots/orianna-turn-dark-sand-wlined-041941f26167886.html

1 Like

I have got some burgundy patent hiker boots with a fleece lining and faux fur cuff, which are fun, warm, waterproof and great for walking around town in winter. No longer on sale, but you can find plenty of similar styles in black, cream or white.

1 Like

Russell & Bromley do some great waterproof boots that are still super stylish and cool.

x

2 Likes