Summer sales finds for winter

What are your summer sales finds that we’re all going to wear this winter?

2 Likes

I recently ordered this cardigan, I tried it on when it was full price and loved it. It is now in the sale, I like that the collar is detachable, also looks nicer in person.
Have a look on Maje, Claudie and Sandro, all have really good discounts for winter staples!

Off-white openwork knit cardigan | Claudie Pierlot

1 Like

I always buy my knits in the summer sales, particularly any cashmere as good quality tends to come with a hefty price tag! Net A Porter in particular have got such good sale pieces at 40-60% off at the moment. I’ve just received this gorg Lisa Yang jumper - still a big investment but I already know I’ll have it forever and will wear all winter long

1 Like

I try and find classics- like a denim shirt that works all seasons, but with maybe a different collar than one I’ve got already, or a different colour. Knits are always a good buy too. Jeans sometimes, if you know a style suits and they are reduced.
My best buys are bikinis/summer throw overs, but I save for the following summer or winter getaway.

A puffer from net a Porter , 70% off , it’s amazing xx

I just got some Agolde jeans on the Net a porter sale! Sales are such a good opportunity to get investment jeans for a more affordable price