Super king beds

Hello SL… we’re refurbing a Victorian town house in Hertfordshire and need to buy a super king bed for our room. We already have a beautiful headboard chosen but need a bed compatible with that. So many on the market seem to come with the headboard attached! Any ideas very much appreciated xxx

1 Like

If you look for a simple divan bed, you can then get some wood slats to attach the headboard.
https://www.petercookint.com/sundries-tools/fixings/bedding-components/hbs1004-30-premium-headboard-strut?code=HBS1004&utm_source=GoogleAds&utm_medium=Paid&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAivGuBhBEEiwAWiFmYUaDHFdQmRN6yEpBKTpe8aEFvKTzqlj21I-aT-50WcLlA0MmgCuJOhoCmHkQAvD_BwE

1 Like

I agree, and you can choose to have some handy drawers in the base too. You will however probably need to buy valance but it can be another opportunity to add extra detail to the scheme of your bedroom. It might be that you go for a simple linen valance such as these from H and M

or something more bold such as these gorgeous Alice Palmer striped skirts

I had a pink linen valence made by Dormy House who are very dependable and have lots of options

xx

Of course this all very much depends upon the headboard you are going for!