Swimsuit for bigger bust

Hi Florence, after having my second child this year I don’t have the confidence for a bikini so I have been looking for a swimsuit. However I’m really struggling, I’m a size 10 with a bigger bust and all the styles I have seen so far have been ill fitting, frumpy or has the super high leg (which I’m not into). Do you have any recommendations? Thank you :smiling_face:

1 Like

Form and Fold is a lovely brand to take a look at, founded by two friends who wanted to create flattering and supportive swimwear. It is stocked on Net a Porter, this style looks really chic.

I’ve also heard great things about Bondi Born for support, this is also stock on Net a Porter, this style with the wide straps looks like a good option. And this style too.

If you haven’t tried Hunza G I would also really recommend the brand, they are investment pieces but the quality and fit is very good. It is especially good how the styles are one size so can fit your body if it changes over time!

Lots of brands have similar crinkle/textured styles too, this one on & Other Stories looks like a good shape and I also like this stripe option on Hush!