Tel Aviv reccs!

Going to Tel Aviv for the first time next Easter - super excited! But no clue what we should do, hmu with your reccs pleeease :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Oh i’m so jealous you’re going for the first time, I can’t imagine how amazing it will be through fresh eyes. It’s insane for foodies - highly recommend Port Said, Romano, Fu sushi, Vicki Cristina, Tao, Abraxas North, David V Yosef, Popina, Dallals, and you must get a froyo from Tamara. Make sure to do some day trips - go to Jerusalem and see the Western Wall, walk around the shuk etc, and try to get a reservation at Machneyuda - alternatively, it’s the best place for a proper shawarma or falafel. A day at the beach is the best - sit on Gordon beach or Lala Land beach for the best food.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for coming back to me :slight_smile: All sounds great - so exciting, I can’t wait! x

Chef Oded Oren, who’s from Tel Aviv, shared his top recommendations here:

Thanks so much Sherri, this is really great! <3 x

1 Like

Hi @Sandrew - just tried to revisit this and it seems the link is now broken, by any chance could you please reshare? Thank you so much! x

Hi Carly, the link should be working now?x

I second all Charlotte’s reccos. Some other things to do in TLV:

• Brunches - Bucke, Cafe Yom Tov, Cafe Xoho, Mirage
  • Cafe Noir / Hotel Montifiore for dinner in Rothchild area
  • Go to Jaffa - Puaa brunch, Soho House, Big Itsik, Onza, Drink at the Jaffa Hotel, Ramesses
  • Sarona area to wonder around / eat
  • Shuk Hacarmel market
    Bear in mind it’s the busiest week and things are closed on some days so book some dinners ahead of time x

fantastic, thank you so much ! x

1 Like

thanks so much, we actually ended up having to move the holiday so will now be going at the end of May - so still some time to book stuff up! x