The best mascara remover

I’m finding it increasingly difficult to remove my mascara without lots of rubbing or my vision being blurred by oily products. Suggestions gratefully received.

1 Like

I highly rate these 2 make-up removers:

https://www.laroche-posay.us/our-products/face/face-wash/toleriane-dermo-milky-cleanser-3433422406599.html

1 Like

100% agree on Bioderma, it’s very delicate for the eyes and you don’t have to rub at all even with waterproof makeup! I always just soak a pad in it and leave over the eye for a couple of seconds so it almost melts it down

1 Like

Clinique take the day off is a classic! BEAUTY BAY: The destination to explore your beauty obsessions

Or Elemis! x

1 Like

I second Clinique take the day off, its so effective and doesn’t sting your eyes. I use waterproof mascara as well so need something extra efficient! I just wipe a damp cotton pad over my eyelashes afterwards to make sure there’s nothing left and seems to do the trick

1 Like

The Shiseido Instant Eye & Lip Makeup Remover is great for this. x

1 Like

I swear by Bioderma! I also still love Garnier’s Micellar as it’s never oily and it’s affordable x

1 Like

Always have a bottle of Clarins’ version in my house Instant Eye Make Up Remover | CLARINS® UK So quick and easy. Although I do feel your pain, I’m quite heavy-handed with a flannel and I’ve noticed my lashes are looking a bit sparser so I might actually switch to a dedicated remover as my first cleanse for a bit x

1 Like

You can’t beat Bioderma

1 Like

Garnier Micellar is my go-to. It’s so affordable and works really well.

1 Like

I would recommend the face halo reusable make up remover pads - they remove all my make up even when I’m wearing heavy eye make up. Super easy to wash too!! Face Halo The Modern Makeup Remover PRO - 3 Pack - LOOKFANTASTIC

I also use reusable make-up remover pads. I like these ones as they are so soft for the eye area. They only need water to help remove product and they work surprisingly well even on mascara! I do like to then follow up with my usual cleanser or micellar water (Garnier is a staple on my shelf!) for any stubborn leftover product. x

1 Like

2nd this - always my go to

1 Like

I love a face halo, they work so well. And I have also used Garnier Micellar for years too!

MAC Gently Off is the only one that has ever really worked properly for me, and it is the only one I have found that is able to take off anything waterproof or eyelash glue! It is oil based, however you only have to use a tiny amount on a cotton pad to avoid it getting in your eyes. :+1:t4:

1 Like