Things to do in London for 21st girlie day out

Hello, I’m spending two days in London to celebrate my 21st looking for things to do in the day next week. All suggestions welcome- any expeditions? brunch?

1 Like

Ohh that sounds fun! How about drinks at a nice rooftop restaurant / bar like Seabird at The Hoxton or Decimo at The Standard? Café Koko in Camden also has a new R&B brunch which sounds really fun - the food there is great, too.

If you’re in the West End, Häagen-Dazs has a fun ice-cream pop-up at John Lewis on Oxford Street for the summer. I would also recommend booking karaoke with the girls! Lucky Voice has lots of spots around London where you can order prosecco and pizza to the booth while you sing your favourite songs - have the best time!

Sounds like so much fun! Head to Notting Hill and walk around Portobello Market. Eggbreak, Farm Girl and Granger & Co are all great spots for brunch. Make sure you check out Hillgate Place for colourful houses and fab photo opportunities!

Hyde Park also is a short walk from here so you could get Boris Bikes and cycle around!