Tips for hair loss/shedding

I have been losing a significant amount over hair over the last 6 weeks and have never experienced this before. Would appreciate any tips and recommendations please!

2 Likes

Follow Jo Jones on Instagram - she has struggled with hair loss and has documented her journey. There’s lots of advice and she’s in the know when it comes to all things health and beauty x

1 Like

HairBurst chewable vitamins

1 Like

Ah I will give her a follow, thank you! X

1 Like

I lost lots of hair when my iron levels became really low so it might be worth checking yours if you haven’t already. I used a caffeine shampoo, tried not to use heat too much for styling, used a wide toothed comb, avoided getting my highlights done and took the Hairgain supplement and extra biotin. It’s also worth investing in good quality hair ties or scrunchies that are kind on your hair.
Good luck - I found it really stressful which is also not that helpful!!

I’d really focus on scalp health as your scalp affects how your hair looks, feels and grows.
Also, a supplement that has some really rave reviews is Wellbel - ideal for stimulating growth and healthier looking hair.

1 Like

I really recommend the Philip Kingsley clinic. It is expensive, but they approach it from a 360 perspective, with blood and hormone tests, as well as looking at your lifestyle (like diet) to get to the bottom of the problem. An initial consultation costs about £300 but it’s worth it if you’re feeling like your self-confidence has been knocked. You might need a few one-off special treatments or a longer-term treatment plan. Hope that helps!

1 Like