Toners

Hiya,

what are the best toners for oily skin?

don’t want to fix what’s not broken with my trusty la roche posay effaclar but wondered if there was something better out there?

thank you x

1 Like

I love this: https://www.paulaschoice.co.uk/skin-balancing-pore-reducing-toner-full-size/1350.html?aw_account=1510415071&aw_campaign=18254933489&aw_adgroup=&aw_creative=&aw_dev=c&aw_target=&&utm_content=performance_max&gclid=Cj0KCQjwho-lBhC_ARIsAMpgMofx0DSJ4ALH-h_E7mBBxtHDPSSwSSCCjgmKjxY_OR-64PvO3Pa992YaAkMYEALw_wcB

It’s so good!! Equally though, if your skin is working well with Effaclar, don’t feel you need to change it - it’s a great product

1 Like

thank you! I currently use the paula’s choice liquid exfoliant daily, would this be in addition to that? before or after?

thanks again x

AH sorry! I misread and thought you just wanted something for oiliness. For a good toner, I recommend sticking with Effaclar if you like it, if you are wanting something new however as your skin needs a reboot, I’ve been really impressed by this:

1 Like

My personal fave is the Ren Glow Tonic

I actually couldn’t be without it! I find it slightly more gentle than other brands x

1 Like

might give this one a try! thank you x

hadn’t heard of this yet. thanks x