Top items to refresh wardrobe for Spring/Summer 23

What items would you recommend to refresh wardrobe for Spring/Summer 23 pls x

1 Like

Start with the basics - jeans, blazers, good Ts. David Gandy and novo are my go to for white Ts. A couple of good blazers. I love knee length denim shorts. When it gets to summer, definitely a couple of dresses. Not sure that’s massively inspiring but not quite in the spring/summer mindset just yet and I’m not one that massively invests in trends! gx

2 Likes

I missed cargo pants… not for me but everywhere!

1 Like

Definitely a top brand pair of jeans, preferably wide leg recommend :jeans:, silk blouses ( lots of gorgeous colours available in most high street shops like Zara, Mango, French Connection, Other Stories, Reiss, Ted Baker, Maje, Sandro etc
An oversized Blazer or Bomber Jacket alternative. Silk slip dresses are super versatile. All Saints do fabulous ones atm. You can wear them with a blouse or woolly jumper, leather jacket and junky boots for now and wear them solo once it gets warmer! Lots of fun custom jewellery, like big necklaces, big earrings….
A cool pair of trainers eg NB 321 or loafers from Russel & Bromley. And lastly but not least a Burberry Trenchcoat :coat: with a Dior cap :billed_cap:
:two_hearts::star: you are all set for spring 23
By Wilma @wgimage 🫶🏽

1 Like