Under eye concealer (dark circles)

I have blue hues under my eyes and I swear by colour correcting. I love the colour correctors from HUDa beauty. I apply a colour corrector. Let dry then go in with concealer. Literally magic. Before I would keep applying concealer to try cover the blue but never worked.

I don’t wear foundation either and have super dark eyes! I use the Charlotte Tilbury concealer and LOVE it. It never looks cakey and still covers my eyes nicely.

I was recently in Sephora and recommended this colour correcting primer for greyness under the eyes: https://www.lookfantastic.com/make-up-for-ever-step-1-primer-30ml-various-shades/13425822.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&variation=13425831&affil=thggpsad&kwds=&thg_ppc_campaign=71700000115441482&adtype=pla&product_id=13425831&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwzIK1BhAuEiwAHQmU3qP-B8dblhxEp5SqgKDJULCHFzAd00HGID6d0OH2qO0UJBuRBUjYMxoCqMUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
A little goes a long way and it lasts ages!

I’ve been loving The Beauty Crop vitamin babe concealer recently, its really good coverage but still super creamy so its not cakey!