Under eye concealer (dark circles)

Does anyone have any good concealer recommendations for under-eyes? I have very dark under eye circles so need something with decent coverage, however I don’t wear foundation on a daily basis.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

The Nars Creamy Concealer is my all time favourite! If you blend it with a beauty blender it works without foundation

2 Likes

Have you ever tried colour correcting creams? It would be good if you want a lighter coverage, you can use it underneath a concealer x

1 Like

I’ve been loving this: https://www.lookfantastic.com/estee-lauder-futurist-soft-touch-brightening-skincealer-6ml-various-shades/14905327.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&variation=14905352&affil=thggpsad&kwds=&thg_ppc_campaign=71700000117078542&adtype=pla&product_id=14905352&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwkJm0BhBxEiwAwT1AXKb1AZmnXx6cdCg2m1xX9JDELf3fm5USOOt6m-Ie7LrSKp6Z-ECt3xoCsbUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

It’s so brightening and you only need a few dots to see a difference

I love the MAC Longwear concealer and it lasts ages!

I would really recommend a red colour corrector and my go to concealer for good coverage that isn’t heavy is always Eborian.
https://www.sephora.co.uk/p/erborian-super-bb-concealer-ginseng-concealer-high-coverage-10ml?curr=GBP&option=85626curr=GBP&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwkJm0BhBxEiwAwT1AXOeWQyMQCSMfl8hcrBtSNbF2lUGeDK4RTkaFUp08pGiQ1utUiNjS4hoCCsAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I really rate the Glossier stretch concealer

1 Like

I like the Jones Road Pencils Jones Road The Face Pencil 2.9g | Liberty

Depending on the colour of your circles, try mixing in a corrector with your concealer. Huda Beauty does a great variety of colours. Ideally the colour neutralizes the darkness without you having to put another layer of concealer.

Huda Beauty Faux Filter Color Corrector 9ml (Various Shades) | Cult Beauty

Love this one by Hourglass https://www.hourglasscosmetics.co.uk/products/vanish-airbrush-concealer, really buildable. But seconding the recommendations for a corrector applied before concealer, Bobbi Brown does a great cream version. X

I recently got this Hourglass one too, loving it! x

I also love the glossier stretch concealer, feels so natural and good coverage! What also really helps me in the mornings, I keep eye gels in the fridge and pop them on before I put any concealer on and it really helps soften the darkness of my circles, I love these

I second NARS Creamy Concealer! it’s just the best and blends so seamlessly, it also won’t make your skin look dry which is a big plus

1 Like

Agree on a corrector and then concealer. The Bobbi brown corrector is good and then concealer on top

Tarte concealer hands downs is the best concealer on the market for sure. . It’s my holy grail . I have some dark circles and fine lines under and around my eyes. This product blends in to my skin easily with a beauty blender and provides great, buildable coverage without settling heavily into lines and wrinkles. I love the applicator with this concealer it’s a perfect size! It is a little pricey for what you get. Nothing this concealer can’t cover! Great for under eyes. Colour I use is light medium

Hi. Try Gatineau miracle eye contour cream. You may get it cheaper on QVC UK as well.

I use the beauty pie under eye corrector for everyday as I find that it does good job on its own- but just needs an extra concealer top up!

I love the KOSAS concealer, it is so blendable and light under the eyes!

I rate the kosas revealer concealer, but if you want to colour correct, huda beauty do great ones x

Highly recommend Sisley pyto cernes eclat. Not only does it provide excellent coverage, but it gradually improves the overall appearance and condition on the under eyes. On another note, I’d also recommend eliminating refined sugar from the your diet if you haven’t already. This also contributes! Xx