Under-Eye Concealer Help!

Bought this… can’t wait

I second Rose inc!! Such great coverage but feels really light and ‘skin’ like

For full coverage try YSL Touche eclat high cover radiant concealer.

I swear by Nars concealer.

I live for the Vieve concealer (you can buy in SpaceNK)

I have been loving the Kosas one, so easy to apply!

NARS will forever be a fave!

KOSAS / clean beauty, creamy, high performance hydrating

1 Like

Agreed! NARS works so well for me paired with the Laura Mercier translucent loose powder x

1 Like

Phyto Cernes Eclat by Sisley Paris. Not just colour, but skincare. Creamy and blends perfect with your skin. Expensive, but it lasts long, results are amazing.

This is my ride or die concealer, TARTE by Tape: https://www.sephora.co.uk/p/SHAPE-TAPE-Contour-Concealer?curr=GBP&option=75536curr=GBP&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsburBhCIARIsAExmsu40acPLLNuT6sXposfHIfBD4CwAQK1pSS6q-fX48YrlUqMbYK4yPxQaAhmOEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

my favourite at the moment is the hourglass vanish concealer! I can use it all over my face but have been especially impressed with how it looks under my eyes. x

I have been using Lancôme under eye concealer since the age of 16! Best product ever and can be used on spots as well. Weightless but medium to high coverage. Non greasy (unlike Bobby Brown etc).

I love trinny BFF eye , serum and concealer in one . Instantly freshens the under eye area and doesn’t sit in any lines . Not a full face coverage but my go to

I agree it’s def the best I have used