Under-Eye Concealer Help!

Would love to know your favourite under-eye concealers… I like a full-coverage finish but something that won’t settle into fine lines and genuinely stays put throughout the day. Thanks all x

11 Likes

I need this too!!! :blush:

1 Like

I am obsessed with the Rose Inc concealer, ROSE INC Softlight Luminous Hydrating Concealer 10.8ml (Various Shades) | Cult Beauty

Very good coverage!x

I really do love this: https://www.boots.com/lancôme-teint-idole-care-and-glow-serum-concealer-10334221?cm_mmc=bmm-buk-google-ppc-_-PLAs_HeroCompare-_--_-PMax:+UK_Smart_Shopping_Beauty&gclid=CjwKCAjwkY2qBhBDEiwAoQXK5UeLLHgVjnR5gyBClVN01aq2eN2t5CfcQKhvUIJ4dM07_SUSH6ScVhoCv8YQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

It’s the one I reach for every autumn/winter too when I need more coverage. I love that it now has a serum texture too so it’s really easy to blend

2 Likes

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is the one for me! Really easily buildable and gives a very natural finish x

2 Likes

I’ve just bought the It Bye Bye Under Eye concealer and love it! It has good coverage but isn’t obvious on your skin. Would recommend!

1 Like

I am loving the Glossier Stretch Concealer. It sits flat on the skin and can be layered on without looking cakey (I also sometimes use this all over my face it is that good). This product has very good staying power, you just need a touch of loose powder to set.
I have no idea why I waited so long to get my hands on this!! x

And me!

The Merit concealer/foundation stick has been working like a dream. It is lightweight and does not settle in the creases. Then just set it with a little powder and your done.

Nars creamy concealer :star::star::star::star::star:

I love this one too, but the packaging has put me off a repeat purchase. The leakage is awful and such a waste of product. Wish they would fix this, as agree the coverage is great.

absolutely has to be Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer!

1 Like

For full coverage you’re looking at Nars, possibly Charlotte Tilbury but those. Erborian and Beauty Pie’s original concealer are also not bad. Don’t apply to the outer edges of your under eye It Will Crease! It will crease because we move our faces. Even babies would get crease marks if they wore concealer in those areas!

For a not so intense concealer, mix with a bit of eye cream, but even if you don’t decide to tone it down, always wear eye cream as your skin will look drier wearing it rather than if you went without.

1 Like

I love the beauty pie under-eye genius: https://www.beautypie.com/products/light-medium-superluminous-under-eye-genius - makes me look instantly more awake!

I use Hourglass Vanish Airbrush concealer - there aren’t that many cosmetics I buy repeatedly, but this is one of them. Just does the job and you don’t need alot of product for a good result.

I like the Lancome one

1 Like

Currently using this one from Mac and it has decent coverage and not cakey!

I love the Glossier Stretch Concealer https://uk.glossier.com/products/stretch-balm-concealer

My holy grail is the Becca under eye brightening corrector. Becca closed a few years ago but the brightening concealer is still available through Smasbox!

The rare beauty under-eye brughtener is great!! Rare Beauty Positive Light Under Eye Brightener | Space NK