Val d’isere recommendations

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for Val d’isere for nice lunches, coffees, spas etc. I am going with a baby so won’t be skiing.

2 Likes

Matsuhisa by chef Nobu has just opened there!

Otherwise F&P Travel has a whole guide on places to eat.

1 Like

Tignes is a nice spot nearby if you want to do exploring (about 15-20 minute drive). I like Jam Bar there - it is really relaxed little spot with some yummy lunch bits.

Loulou one of my favourite places in Paris, opened in Val d’Isère. This has always been our favourite ski resort ‘en famille’. For us, Loulou is a fantastic place to relax after a morning in the mountains for a spot of lunch. The location is right on the slopes and the view is incredible. The moment we enter we feel at home. Absolutely everything is thought out and cared for.

The menu isn’t extensive but the food is exceptional. Perhaps, I’m biased because we’ve always been so well look after. From the moment you enter you feel spoiled - maybe it’s the view, maybe it’s the staff asking if you’d like to remove your boots and relax in their complimentary slippers (whilst having a break from skiing) or maybe it’s just the fabulous atmosphere, great service and the feel of luxury.

There are some nice suggestions in this recent feature we did:

Thank you for this recommendation! We went yesterday and it did not disappoint- we loved it.