Wall lights

I am looking for some wall lights to attach to panelling in my house. Will sit either side on the wall that the bed is against. Looking for a country vibe - not too modern, but don’t mind a bit of brass or gold. If anyone’s seen any good ones or knows of good brands/sites, let me know

2 Likes

Wall lights on panelling in a bedroom? The DREAM! Pooky would be my first stop as they’re well priced and always have a great range

They have lots of brass ones or this one which you can install either up or down, with a shade of your choice to match the rest of the interior

If you prefer glass, this would through some pretty patterns on to the walls at night tpp
https://www.oliverbonas.com/homeware/luce-gold-glass-wall-light-331052

Love the sound of this! We have wall lights by our bed but started off with a really simple style from the John Lewis Anyday range (they were £30 each!) as I wanted to see live in the space for a bit and see how the room develops before investing in something nicer. I have my eye on Pooky too (love some of the coloured shades) and really like Industville as a brand: Wall Lights & Sconce Lighting | Vintage& Modern Ranges | Industville

x