Wedding Gift Ideas

Hi! Looking for ideas for a wedding gift. My budget is £500 and I don’t want to get anything too big because the couple don’t live in the UK. Would love suggestions for something special.

1 Like

I love hotel vouchers - you could go for Mr&Mrs Smith as they can use that on a night anywhere in the world. Also restaurant vouchers for a special meal in their home city is lovely, we often do something like River Cafe in London - or a mix of both, like a night somewhere plus a meal. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

A voucher for a taster menu somewhere special is lovely. I know a couple who booked it in for their first anniversary. Such a lovely idea and something to look forward to after the wedding

2 Likes

I think vouchers are a really good gift, especially Mr&Mrs Smith, I would give one of them and then also perhaps something thoughtful, like a chic personalised album for them to fill with their wedding photos!

2 Likes

Totally agree a £500 voucher for the couple to enjoy a night away or dinner is so lovely! And something they can do and reflect on the big day!

1 Like