Wedding Guest dresses with a bump

Would love some suggestions on wedding guest dresses to wear with a bump - I’ll be 5-6 months pregnant at two weddings I have coming up and I usually love to rent but it’s a bit risky not knowing what size I’ll be then!
Looking for something chic and ideally something I can wear post-pregnancy too x

1 Like

Big congrats!

I would have a look at Spanish brand Polin et Moi: their dresses can be dressed pre- and post-pregnancy:

Renting is definitely a good idea! I have seen these on Massimo too and they look gorge and loose fitting!

Strappy midi dress with box pleat details · Light Blue · Smart / Dresses And Jumpsuits | Massimo Dutti
Voluminous dress with gathered V-neckline · Pink · Smart / Dresses And Jumpsuits | Massimo Dutti

I would look at a style that has shirred detail! I spotted this one on Reformation that would work with both your bump and afterwards!

This silk Asceno maxi dress would look lovely with some statement gold jewellery and maybe some black or cream strappy kitten heels?

Me and Em am have a few options - a couple with belts which gather in an otherwise roomy dress

This one is lovely

Enjoy!