Wedding Guest Shoes

I’m looking for some summer heels/sandals to invest in to that will see me through a hectic wedding guest season!

Happy to invest up to £150-£200 for the right thing. I prefer a block heel, that isn’t too high (no stilettos) and they need to go with a variety of dresses (I normally wear bright colors) and be comfy!

Recommendations welcome!

2 Likes

I would have a look at Spanish brands Mascaro and Pretty Ballerinas, French brand Bobbies as well as Geox:

these are super versatile, not too high and under £100! https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwj3uae8rqSFAxXMp4MHHR0_C0MYABAIGgJlZg&ase=2&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2a6wBhCVARIsABPeH1thb6pUZfT0Y-J6AmVVNsugDT36yDxz9Vw3rd-kd1C91DVv53D37a4aAvk7EALw_wcB&ei=rWkMZtafMbf6i-gP_beD0AI&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESVuD2dtcu_hISpDgNt8RAT2OFiCdYVRgUYSzpRd2IA0h6mb3CFJmLjZZzEgIproDANQ1N8foSSpMDnWDeE1RlluAZve6-6-81CVmNRF_V58pRJ4WmqZJy&sig=AOD64_0A0bu5bYJk8yqkfZz07f36iLipKQ&ctype=5&q=&nis=6&sqi=2&ved=2ahUKEwiWqqG8rqSFAxU3_QIHHf3bACoQ9aACKAB6BAgBEDM&adurl=

these look high but have the platform so should be a bit more comfortable

These look like they would be really versatile and comfortable! I like that the heel is a bit unusual too x
METALLIC HEEL LEATHER SANDALS - Gold | ZARA United Kingdom