Wedding present for sister

What have others bought their sibling as a wedding present?

1 Like

My gift to my sister on her wedding day was quite a sentimental one in the end, I surprised her with there being a secret bottles of sherry and glasses under every table, so that after the speeches we all then cheersed to our passed loved ones as this is a tradition in my family on Christmas day, it made a special little moment happen that I hope she can reflect on :slight_smile: I had real trouble deciding on items and that just felt more special to our family - she also LOVES a surprise x

A really nice bag or basket for honeymoon is a lovely idea

A set of jaques boules Gx

My sister bought me a new bottle of scent for the wedding day. The smell now always takes me back !

My husband and I contributed towards their wedding rings.

A large coffee table-style photo album from Printworks https://www.printworksmarket.com/gb/photo-albums/

These albums are so different and such a chic way to display their wedding photos. I then also bought her all of the goodies that go with it, metallic pencils, to wright on the black photo pages, photo stickers and some extra black pages for the album

My brother in law had our wedding invitation recreated in silver, so it sits, like a card, on the mantlepiece and I can see it every day. Really thoughtful…