Weekend / overnight bag reccos pls!

Hi all! I’m on the hunt for a nice overnight / weekend bag. Ideally, it would be multi-use - I’d like it to act as a second hand luggage bag for underneath the seat on a plane and be a useful extra overnight bag for weekends away. I also want it to be practical - so have decent compartments inside (not just a big empty bag). For example, Ive seen some with water bottle holder compartments and even shoe holder compartments, BUT, I also want it to look good…any reccos?!

2 Likes

I love the Arket travel bags. I’m a big packing cube fan and love the compartments they incorporate…

1 Like

Ahhh, that looks fab and it’s a great price - thanks, Laura!

I have had a Longchamp Le Pliage travel bag for about 6 years. I have used it so much for weekends away/ as hand luggage under the plane seat and it is in really good condition still, so I would recommend this, with packing cubes inside if you want compartments.

1 Like

A classic - have been browsing Longchamp but was put off by no compartments but you are both right - just use packing cubes to make my own. Really great tip from you both, thanks!

I also have this and can vouch! Mine has lasted years

1 Like

Slightly different to the other suggestions, but I have a small carry on suitcase from AWAY and think they are truly great. It has so many useful features (optional USB charger port, 4 wheels, so many compartments), and is small enough to take on a plane too. We wrote a piece on it here if you’d like to read a bit more about it! X

1 Like

The Katie Loxton weekender bags are really good!

How about Nordace:

This Tumi large tote bag is great, I currently have the one in black! Super handy when on the go and great for travelling too.

https://www.caseluggage.com/tumi-voyageur-110042-just-in-case-tote.html

1 Like

My favourite bag is from the Cara range. It is USA based but they have amazing options and a space for everything. Well worth the wait and shipping.

I have the studio bag in medium and I take it everywhere. Xx

https://caraa.co/collections/convertibles

1 Like

Loving Knomo but more on the backpack side, I like Aspinal for range of colour and easy to carry. Handbag organisers are great - try HandbagAngels

1 Like