What are the biggest trends this winter?

What are the season’s most sought after pieces? :heart_decoration:

Hi Emily,
From what I’ve noticed, the star items this winter are chunky loafers, chunky scarves, oversized blazers (in grey), metallic silver shoes and bags, brown nail polish…

1 Like

Silver and metallics are big news for AW. If you want to dip your toe in, you could just add a shoe (Arket has a great pair). Or if you’re feeling braver, go for silver trousers. Some inspo here if you need it - 22 Metallic Pieces We Are Loving | SheerLuxe

2 Likes

Sequins are also everywhere right now - but don’t only reserve them for Christmas parties. I personally think they’d look fab for a dinner out with a white shirt and a kitten heel. We did a round up here: The Best Sequin Trousers For Party Season | SheerLuxe

For something a little less bold - navy is the new black when it comes to winter coats. There are plenty of chic pieces available for all price points too. I’d especially look at Mango, Cos and Weekday on the high street, or Joseph or Raey on the higher end…if you’re willing to spend!

1 Like

Colder weather is on its way and scarf details coats and jackets are everywhere!

Check out our edit here 17 Scarf-Detail Pieces We Love | SheerLuxe styled with a pair of knee high boots - super stylish!

1 Like

Thanks Jessica!

1 Like