What to wear for drag queen bottomless brunch with the girls?

Going out for a drag queen bottomless brunch in London with the girls but have NO clue what to wear! Will have to go with trainers as expecting a bit of a bar crawl afterwards!
Any ideas on outfits please?

1 Like

So fun! I would say anything with sequins, glitter and a bit of sparkle. Maybe even a feather boa which is a fun prop! Free People has a cool festival edit atm! You could also look on Etsy for fun accessories like a cool cowboy hat etc? I’m obsessed with this Beyonce-inspired one!

1 Like

Amazing! This is exactly what I needed! Thank
You!

1 Like

This sounds like such a fun day out - where are you going? @joannahayes21 Would love to hear if it’s any good once you’ve been!

Honestly, anything goes – the bolder the better! But if I were you, I’d definitely get Sherri’s hat! And some fun glittery make-up, such as:

Im jel! this will be so fun. Go for whatever you feel comfy and free in!
If I was going I’d go for something like a denim jumpsuit + trainers then I’d go big with accessories, hair and makeup!

Accessories to add:

I agree with everyone else, jazz up an outfit you already own and feel good in and add sparkly accessories :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed with everyone that it’s all in the accessories! I have my eye on this fun H&M bag a Fendi dupe! https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.1160939001.html

What a great theme. How about a flared skirt with an underskirt, lots of glitter on you cheeks and heavy eye makeup… big shoulder pads with a bright top and a tiara to top the bill… enjoy