What's everyone's favourite cream blusher?

What is everyone’s favourite cream blusher?

I like the Rare one but want to try something new for summer! And perhaps something with orange-y tones

3 Likes

I like the Merit one!

2 Likes

Love Pixi Beauty On-The-Glow BLUSH in Juicy! Lovely formula is super dewy and versatile also on lips. Nice chunky shape too!

1 Like

I love my Milk one, I use the shade werk

1 Like

Love the Merit one!

2 Likes

I like the jones road one! x

1 Like

So many good ones! But I agree on merit. I also love the new liquid ones by SAIE!

2 Likes

Nars g-spot for evenings, Stila Convertible Colour for day time, you need to match the colour to what you want but I tend to go for Gladiola or Poppy.

2 Likes

I love code beautiful cream blush

2 Likes

I know there are often mixed reviews but I love the Made by Mitchell blurshes. There are some great orangey tones, my favourites are melon sorbet and toasted terracotta. (much cheaper to buy on TikTok shop rather than directly from the website)

1 Like

Oh thank you! Have been meaning to try these and I’m obsessed with TikTok shop so will add one into my next order!

1 Like

Bobbi brown pot rouge for me. Studio10 do a liquid dewy blush it’s a nice one too.

1 Like

The glossier cloud paint is my all time fave!

1 Like

I’m a blusher girl, so have tried quite a few cream formulas. My favourites include Merit of course, but for something a little more long-lasting I really rate the one from Kjaer Weis A little pricier but it’s quickly becoming my go-to. I also love the Chanel Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick Blush which truly lasts for ages x