Work Casual

Hi, Im starting a graduate scheme in September and the attire is smart casual. Has anyone got recommendations for good high quality clothing brands that would fall in a reasonable budget?

Edit: I should also add that I am 5’1 so if anyone knows any stores with a great petite range

2 Likes

I would look at Massimo Dutti, you can find some nice tailored trousers or a blazer and mix and match with blouses from Mango/Zara at a lower price point x

1 Like

Cos & Massimo Dutti are both great on the high street. Also Aligne is well worth a look too.

1 Like

A good white shirt will be so versatile as it can be styled with so many different things. I love this shirt from Arket, the wide sleeves make it feel a bit cooler. It runs big though so if you’re short I’d recommend sizing down x

1 Like

I’d look at Massimo Dutti, Arket and COS. I also really rate Abercrombie for tailored trousers, the Sloane style would be so useful, they come in lots of colours and lengths so it’s great for getting the right fit. I find the white pair really chic and importantly, not see through.

1 Like

@Florenceeyres @cocohoyleansett @LauraBlack @alexaeveraert Thank you all so much, great inspo! So excited to get started on my corporate wardrobe xx

Massimo Dutti, Zara, Marella, Weekend Max Mara, Stefanel