European Coastal Hen Party

Hiii,

I’m starting to plan a friends hen party for next June - around 15 people.

Europe, beach vibes, good food & a chic beach club day (with option to dance on tables…obvs) , easy to get around etc.

Thoughts on south of France, Menorca? Would love to get some suggestions. xxx

2 Likes

Cannot recommend Lisbon enough! Lots of recommendations here
Lisbon Hen - #3 by saroopsangha & Lisbon Hen Do!

Otherwise Menorca would be really fun! There’s Menorca Experimental and Nonna Bazaar which is a really cool farm-to-table restaurant that hosts events.

1 Like

Croatia! Dubrovnik is gorgeous and has great day trips, as well as plenty of dining and partying options.

Otherwise I would do Barcelona - it’s got all you could need.

1 Like

I’ve just organised a hen in Juan Les Pins/Antibes and it was stunning. The BABA beach club is a vibeeeeeee and it’s so pretty. There’s some cool bars/clubs but it’s still classy, chill, very cool. Obviously amazing food, was chic but cool.

1 Like

Ooh I think Antibes is a great idea, I love it there and always find the South of France easy to get to. I haven’t been for a few years but hoping to go this summer, I saved this guide yesterday that might be helpful for your research, the yolo plage looks so so nice.

2 Likes

I visited Menorca and LOVED it! Totally agree with Sherri’s suggestions, the only thing I would say is that it is slightly harder to get around so perhaps some of the other destinations would be better for a hen do!

I am going to Ibiza for a hen later this year and there are so many great restaurant, beach clubs etc. We are also doing a boat day to Formentera x

Thank you all SO much !!! Great suggestions to get me started. I do have an affinity with the South of France so leaning towards that… Antibes / San Tropez… now to find an airbnb !! xxxx

1 Like

Just booked Antibes too!!! x