The SheerLuxe Trending List

Want to know what we’re loving?

We’ve created the Trending List on the community where you can keep up to date with the latest drops & news that we’ve got our eye on…

From a new item on our wish list to a new show that is a must-watch, we’ve shared everything that is trending right now.

See what the team is loving…

3 Likes

I’ve got my eye on these new Eym Murano glass refillable candles, which launched on Monday. I already have one of the Lucy Williams ones, but the pink and green one would look great in my living room…

3 Likes

Big wishlist item but this has coat has just landed from Raey and i’m obsessed with the shoulders!
https://www.matchesfashion.com/intl/products/Raey-Exaggerated-shoulder-wool-tailored-jacket-1551132

There are so many great things on TV at the moment - I can’t wait to hunker down this weekend with a boxset. A new series of prison drama ‘Time’ with Jodie Whittaker returns this month, and if you followed the SL Book Club, keep an eye out for Apple TV’s spin on Lessons in Chemistry, also out this month… x

2 Likes

Is anyone going to read Julia Fox’s new memoir? She’s had such an interesting life so I think it could be a good (an wild!) read…

I’m so excited for Time, too! Buzzing that Bella Ramsey is in it!

1 Like

I cannot wait for Lessons In Chemistry!

1 Like

How clever! x

I’ve really got this on my brain: https://www.stories.com/en_gbp/clothing/jackets-coats/jackets/product.double-breasted-wool-jacket-beige.1167982002.html

I wasn’t quick enough and it’s now OOS! Will be keeping a close eye… x

Love love loving this almost lipstick from Clinique, it’s a hybrid between lipstick and a balm that gives the nicest natural flush of colour and hydration!

Love that Becky! I am getting excited for the approaching party season, I have recently got this fun new bag from the small brand Grace Wears and can’t wait to use it soon

who’s watched the new Beckham documentary? I realllly loved it. Binged it in a weekend. I’ve been a fan a while but interesting to hear some of the earlier career moments I didnt know about - and of course the insight into David & VB’s relationship + the kids.

Have you guys finished/seen it? What were your fav bits? x

1 Like

I went into Free People this week and discovered these jeans, which are the exact shape I have been looking for this season.

1 Like

I have some delicious new cashmere from Reformation - it’s not too oversized and chunky so perfect for layering, but still extremely cosy. Chocolate brown, of course.

2 Likes

I have recently started taking the Digest & Debloat drops from Artah. I was just feeling sluggish and uncomfortable after some meals, and a pipette of this morning and evening has relieved those symptoms instantly!

2 Likes

Hourglass AMBIENT LIGHTING EDIT UNLOCKED. I haven’t stopped wearing it since the sun left us and I love the healthy subtle sun kissed glow it gives me!

2 Likes

Just watched and loved Fair Play on Netflix. Has anyone else seen it? It’s very very tense! Great if you love a thriller

Love the packaging!

Anyone here tried Tajin? It’s just launched in the UK!

https://www.mexgrocer.co.uk/brands/tajin/tajin-chilli-and-lime-seasoning-142g

Ohh im keen to see that one!