The SheerLuxe Trending List

LOVE hourglass’ palettes they’re honestly so good.

soo good! you’re loving your brown. any reccos for good brown cord trousers?

Love this product. And Artah in general, such great supplements that actually do what they say!

This wintry weather is calling out for a cosy candle and Neom’s new Hibernate three-wick candle is the stuff of dreams! It’s a limited edition scent that’s been designed to calm and reset… heaven! Hibernate Scented Candle (3 Wick) | NEOM® Organics UK

Massimo has a nice pair on new in!

Loving these face masks at the moment! The perfect at home winter facial! x

Mango have just dropped a new collection that I am loving, especially the outerwear! This shearling jacket is dreamy

I take these drops! They make such a difference for me!

Not new to me, but if you’re looking to introduce a Collagen supplement - these are my all-time favourites!

I’m obsessed with this stuff!

Loving the new Strathberry design: https://www.strathberry.com/collections/harmony

love it! especially as a margartia garnish. they’ve also got a hot sauce which is fab!

1 Like

I love these and also take their Enhanced Synbiotic. IBS gone within 2 weeks!

1 Like

I’ve just got my hands on a DryBar Blow-Dry Brush and it’s an absolute game-changer! Can’t believe it’s taken me this long to try a blow-dry brush. I was worried my hair was too short for it but it makes my hair super soft and gives lots of volume. Obsessed! x

I am loving this Gisou hair repair serum, I haven’t tried the brand before but always wanted to. Having used it for a few weeks now I really like how it makes my hair look and feel the next day! It would make a lovely gift.

I popped into Arket and fell in love with their range of red they currently have in. Tried the scarf which I loved but not sure I’m brave enough. I thought this layering top under a cosy grey mohair jumper though would give a lovely nod to the red trend if you’re not quite up for fully embracing the colour…

I’m attempting to dodge the lurgy everyone seems to be getting with Moju Ginger shots - you can now buy a full bottle for 7 days worth from Sainsbury’s.

1 Like

I’m obsessed with velvet bow cardi from Sea. Thought it would be the perfect Christmas day jumper. Cosy but a little bit extra…

I popped into Varley at the weekend and fell in love this with jumper- perfect for my upcoming ski trip!

you’ve probably seen this lots if you follow SL on instagram but this knit from mango is SUCH a winner. It’s seriously thick and cosy but also really easy to style with jeans, cords or a slip skirt even. Loving the fairisle trend. Anyone else? https://shop.mango.com/gb/women/sweaters-and-cardigans-sweaters/crew-neck-sweater-with-trim_57009129.html?c=09&talla=21&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsburBhCIARIsAExmsu6msJomNQJfrdA-KBGvMRgT0YdX5T3V33pBuIhRLHXb2R52578JL-saAvxhEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

1 Like